TRUNX Roof Cargo Carrier – Medium (9 CuFt)
The 9 CuFt TRUNX Roof Cargo Carrier is the perfect solution for compact vehicles and smaller SUVs that are space challenged when it comes to packing up for the cross-country road-trip. A Roof Cargo Carrier leaves room for everyone to stretch out, even Fido.
- Everything But the Kitchen Sink – 9 cu ft. of external storage space to fit camping gear, strollers and luggage
- No-Tool Belt Installation – Simple U-bolt mounting system securely attaches to most crossbar systems (square, round, aero) that do not exceed 3.75” in width.
- Serenity Now – Secure mounting eliminates rattling and whistling during highway driving
- We’ve Got You Covered – Dual locks and redundant bail latch system keep your belongings on the car and off the road.
- Easy In and Easy Out – Side access opening to load and unload
- Size Matters – 46.6”L x 27.4”W x 17.3”
- So Does Weight – Store Up to 110lbs
What Does My Car Need to Fit a Roof Cargo Carrier?
The simple answer is cross rails. Your vehicle may already have them installed, but if you don’t, they are easy to get. You can have cross rails specific to your vehicle installed at a car dealership or there are several universal, self-install options available in stores and online.
TRUNX Roof Cargo Carriers are compatible with Aero, Round, and Square cross rail shapes that do not exceed 3.75″ in width.
What Size Box is Right for Me?
Here’s a quick visual guide below. Some things to consider when shopping for the right size.
- How much gear do you need to take?
- Avoid significant overhang over the front or back of your car.
- For SUVs you want a size that will still allow you to access your hatch back.
- Do you need to fit into a garage or car port with height restrictions.